Participate in daily HR activities, including mostly: recruitment & training, C&B, implement and built policy and procedure, report making and other task as per Board of Management’s requirements.
1. Development of HR Department
- Implement and develop HR policies and program.
- Monitors administration to establish standards and procedures.
- Identifies improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Selects and monitors external recruitment vendors, payroll software vendors, insurers, travel agents and training institutes.
- Involve in budgeting for HR related costs.
2. Employment & Training
- Plan, develop and implement a strategy for effective training and development for all positions.
- Liaise with all department heads to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to develop an effective training program to meet those needs.
- Develop an evaluation system and metric that effectively measures the performance of every position in the company.
- Plan, develop and implement a strategy, which promotes and maintains the desired company culture of positive, proactive, attentive and caring.
3. Compensation & Benefit /Social insurance
- Assists with the monitoring of company wage and salary structure, pay policies.
- Oversee payroll administration, ensuring compensation policies are properly followed (relating to conditional allowance, poor performance deductions, overtime, variable compensation).
- Ensure tax and all social benefits are administered according to company policy.
- Monitor any variance between the budgeted and actual salaries and headcount.
- Maintain a database of benchmark salaries and benefits.
- Compile all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
- Ensure the compliance of the payroll with local regulations.
4. Organization Management
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer‐employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Manage and report hiring, retirement, and attendance.
- Cooperate with regional administration and try to get updated information always.
- Ensure company workforce standard is in accordance with the government laws and requirement
Working location: Ninh So Industrial zone, Ninh So ward, Thuong Tin dist., Hanoi
- Bachelor degree in Human resources management, Business management, Law or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in same position.
- Experience in factory with 100 employees and above
- Strong experience in EHS, ISO, 5s…..
- Fluent in English (Compulsory). Knowing French is a big advantage.
- Good team- work player.
- Hard- working, well organized.
- Proficient in Work, Excel, PPT.
Please send your CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org